____________________________________
I miss talking to someone who gets my drift and listen so patiently, interrupting once in a while, which feels so in place. Plainly sitting down on a small round table, two solid chairs, warm cups of drinks, and simply chatted away as the time goes by. Those were the days where bits and pieces join for a moment, and create a harmonious tune.
Standing at the side of the gym, I people watched. Entering the steam room and soaked up some heat in the sauna, I people watched. That was a place where everyone united to do something with the same goal. Keep fit and lose some body mass.
I saw a few people that amazed me. Yet, It was shocking to hear one healthy yoga instructor got himself in a car crash last sunday and passed away on that cold concrete road. I saw people who has a lower thinking speed and ability than me. They were equally passionate about that routines on the tread mill, cycles, weights and etc. To be exact, some actually look attractive. Hehe.
It was nice to see how they try to cope from one step to another, to complete that one cycle of a turn in all apparatus. However, there were some dodegy ones in their category. One was waving his hands in the air, following his own rhyme. It was a weird sight, not a joke, but we are all weird people.
I like guys who does happen to be a little mentally slow too, with a slightly abnormal feature on his face. Yet, there was something about him that attracted me.
Let me share a story that ive watched on television a few weeks back. There was this women who was born with some illenss on her legs. At the age of 5/6 she had to make a decision on whether to cut her legs off or spend her time on some wheelchair. She decided to cut it off and walked around on her hands. Her hands became her feet too. She got married too.
She leads a amazing life that inspires many. She never regretted chopping off those legs, though she has to start living on a wheelchair soon, as she has tired out her arms and hands that were her sole support. TO cut the long story short, her hands and current status and situations? Are her walking testimony of faith and hope.
This women inspired me and inspired many people across America.
Sometimes in life, we need these things to remind us and take us back on the right path. Life could be lonely at times, but Ive suvived it so could you all. I cook, I bum, I do almost everything, so could you.
If i can't inspire you, let those around you inspire you. Because their current little actions or their daily routines, will actually make a change in your life. You just got to start watching and looking and pass it on.
Inspiration does not come jsut from others, it comes from within you. Where you heart is beating, where your soul lives each day with its own reasons, not fate.
:)